Sydney - CONT
A Buildcorp career will connect you with industry leading, supportive teams, with the opportunity for customised personal development and challenging, career-defining projects. Our family owned collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you'll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
Reporting to the HSE Manager, your role will see you ensuring onsite safety compliance in all areas of the project from start to finish.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Completing the administration and implementation of the HSE Plan daily on site
- Performing initial reviews of completed subcontractor SWMS to ensure they are high quality and meet requirements
- Conducting regular safety inspection walks
- Ensuring site compliance with the HSE management plan, legislation, regulations, standards and codes
- Presenting on site safety training to build HSE competency and compliance.
- Responding to HSE issues
- Exposing and addressing potential HSE problem areas at your site and assisting in finding solutions
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you'll receive:
- Career development customised to you
- Additional paid leave options
- Employee referral bonus
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- The opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Certificate IV OHS & Occupational First Aid Certificate preferable
- Experience in the construction industry across a broad range of environments
- Working knowledge of State and Federal legislation in regards to Occupational Health, Safety and Environment
- Ability to understand and apply policy and procedures that meet legislative requirements in regard to HSE
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to develop internal networks and trust with on-site teams
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Experience in managing and coordinating Union activity on site is highly regarded
We'd love to have you join the team and get you involved in delivering projects like the one below.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.