Sydney - BCI NSW
Your Next Opportunity:
Reporting to the Site Manager, your role will see you delivering sizeable fitout and/or refurbishment projects in line with the construction programme, project budgets, QA and HSE standards.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating sub-contractors, site labour and trades
- Managing Quality and OHS compliance
- Managing the day-to-day site activity to meet the site programme
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A trade qualification or a building related qualification
- Proven knowledge of the construction process and solid experience in a similar role (5 - 10 years)
- Live environment experience is essential!
- Experience in the delivery of fitout and/or refurbishment projects
- The capacity to programme and manage subcontractors effectively
- Intermediate knowledge of Suretrak or Microsoft Project
- A passion for ensuring safety and quality is important and maintained onsite
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you'll receive:
- Career development customised to you
- Additional paid leave options
- Employee referral bonus
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- The opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
We'd love to have you join the team and deliver projects like the one below.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.