Sydney - BCI NSW
Your Next Opportunity:
This role is a CASUAL supervisors role operating Friday to Monday. You position will offer our site teams support and flexibility. We want you to be a trusted member of our team!
Your position will be responsible for:
- Coordinating sub-contractors, site labour and trades
- Ensuring Quality and OHS compliance
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you'll receive:
- Career development customised to you
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- The opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A trade qualification or a building related qualification
- Proven knowledge of the construction process and solid experience in a similar role (5 years +)
- Experience in the supervision of projects $10m+, ideally focusing on structure and/or facade
- The capacity to manage subcontractors effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for ensuring safety and quality is important and maintained onsite
We'd love to have you join the team.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.