Your Next Opportunity:
Reporting to the Site Manager, your role will see you delivering sizeable projects in line with the construction programme, cost standards and ensuring there is always a keen focus on quality and safety.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Coordinating sub-contractors, site labour and trades
- Managing Quality and OHS compliance
- Managing the day-to-day site activity to meet the site programme
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A trade qualification or a building related qualification
- Proven knowledge of the construction process and solid experience in a similar role (5 years +)
- Experience in the delivery of sizeable ($5m+) construction projects, ideally focusing on fitout and/or refurbishment
- The capacity to plan, programme and manage subcontractors and site labour effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of ASTA or Microsoft Project is advantageous
- A passion for ensuring safety and quality is important and maintained onsite
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you’ll receive:
- Career development customised to you
- Additional paid leave options
- Employee referral bonus
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- The opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
We’d love to have you join the team.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.