As an awarded ‘Employer of Choice’ Buildcorp invests in our people with development and career opportunities. Buildcorp’s Graduate Program aims to create a pipeline of early-entry talent that aligns with our collaborative culture, our passion for continuous improvement and our drive for quality and safety.
A Buildcorp Graduate is part of the project team, receiving strong direction and exposure to a range of diverse projects. Throughout the 1-year Graduate Program, you will be supported by subject matter experts, a designated mentor, a learning passport with core disciplines defined, learning and development programs and various social and networking events. All to set you up for success in the industry.
Life at Buildcorp
As an awarded ‘Employer of Choice’ for the past 5 years in a row, our family culture and workplace benefits are something we are proud of, and why we are named as one of Australia’s best-managed companies.
Our strong, reliable leaders at Buildcorp offer support and growth within this immersive program and hold a genuine interest in equipping you with the right tools and skills, allowing you to develop, progress and thrive at Buildcorp!
What is the Buildcorp Graduate Program?
The 1-year program includes completing core disciplines and achieving defined learning outcomes within various teams in a certain stream of the business including engineering, design, commercial, estimating, project delivery & HSEQ.
Graduate Program benefits
Our Program offers a range of benefits, starting with:
- Professional and technical development activities throughout the year
- Networking days with subject matter experts both internally & externally
- Early Entry Talent Cohort knowledge sharing opportunities
- Formal mentoring opportunity
- Promotion opportunities at the completion of the program
Click here to see all of the Buildcorp staff benefits graduates can access.
To be eligible for the Program:
- Students who have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree or Tafe qualification within the last 24 months or be due to graduate in 2023.
- At the time of application candidates, hold Australian/ New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Be able to commence on a full-time basis in February 2024
Apply for the Graduate Program
Our successful Graduate will commence in February 2024. The recruitment process includes phone screening and a recruitment assessment centre selection day.
To apply, please visit our careers portal.