Since our inception 30 years ago, Buildcorp has grown as a construction business founded on family values and collaborative partnerships. Our success and collaborative culture are the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you’ll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to join us on a 10-month maximum term contract, commencing in March 2021. Blending a variety of reception, office administration and facilities management, this is a role for someone who can juggle many tasks with absolute attentiveness. We place great importance on the value this role brings to Buildcorp, as it contributes to the overall smooth running of our business.
Some of your duties may include:
- Ensuring guests are greeted warmly and signed in within COVID guidelines
- Ensuring calls are answered professionally
- Managing and maintaining meeting rooms, facilities and office equipment (kitchen supplies, stationery, business cards and staff uniforms)
- Performing PA duties for the joint State Managers
- Researching and booking business travel arrangements i.e. flights, transfers and accommodation for the Melbourne team as required
- Assisting HR with onboarding new staff, preparing new starter packs, inductions and making sure they are set up with all their tools and equipment
- Assisting the team with coordinating internal and external events
- General administration and coordination as required
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A track record of being a career Receptionist and Office Manager, or in an alternate service focussed role, where you appreciate that taking care of the small things contributes to the overall professionalism of our business
- A welcoming demeanour, over the phone and face to face
- A high level of computer literacy - need to pick up new systems quickly
- The ability to juggle many tasks at once
- The customer service focus that ensures no job is too big or too small
- The consistency and reliability to provide exceptional service
We prefer to deal with you directly. To apply for this role please click on the “Apply” button, or head to our website https://www.buildcorp.com.au/careers/positions
Note to agencies: agency assistance is not required for this role. Unsolicited calls and CVs will not be accepted.
Buildcorp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.