A Buildcorp career will connect you with industry leading, supportive teams, with the opportunity for customised personal development and challenging, career-defining projects. Our family owned collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you'll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
Reporting to the Project Manager, your role requires effective subcontract administration, an understanding of exceptional client service and the ability to identify and minimise our exposure to contractual and financial risk.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Producing, preparing and reviewing subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings and procurement schedules
- Managing and tracking project expenditure
- Preparing and administering the project’s HSE system
- Administering RFI’s to clients, architects and consultants
- Processing progress claims, variations and invoices
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management/Engineering or a related discipline
- Proven knowledge of the construction process (approx. 2 years+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Jobpac and ASTA are advantageous
- A strong affinity with ensuring safety onsite
Some of our employee benefits include:
- Annual allowance to spend on your health and fitness goals
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- Discounted health insurance rates with top industry providers
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
Sound like your next opportunity? We prefer to deal with you directly so please click on the “Apply” button to submit your application.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note to agencies: Agency assistance is not required for this role. If we find we need assistance we will contact our preferred recruitment partners. Unsolicited calls and CVs will not be accepted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and embrace the value of a diverse workforce.