Since our inception 30 years ago, Buildcorp has grown as a construction business founded on family values and collaborative partnerships. Our success and collaborative culture are the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you will be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
Reporting to the Project Manager or Site Manager, your role will see you delivering a diverse range of commercial construction projects in line with the construction programme, cost standards and ensuring there is always a strong focus on quality and safety.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Working with the Project Manager/Site Manager to develop, and then implement construction methodologies that lead to the safest and most efficient build
- Coordinating sub-contractors and trades
- Managing Quality and WHS compliance
- Ensuring the programme is meeting milestones
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with our Subcontractors, Consultants and Client partners
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you will receive:
- $299 annually to spend on your health and fitness goals
- Access to personal and financial counselling services for you and your family
- Discounted health insurance rates
- Additional paid leave options
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Building or similar; or relevant Trade background
- Proven building knowledge and a thorough understanding of the construction process with solid experience in a similar role (5 years +)
- Experience leading and coaching teams to reach their full potential
- Ability to engage with subcontractors, consultants and clients and develop loyal and ongoing relationships
- Experience in the delivery of either high-end fitout, refurbishment or new build commercial projects ($15m+)
- A strong understanding of project planning and programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong focus on ensuring safety on site is essential
We prefer to deal with you directly. To apply for this role please click on the “Apply” button, or head to our website https://www.buildcorp.com.au/careers/positions
Note to agencies: agency assistance is not required for this role. Unsolicited calls and CVs will not be accepted.
Buildcorp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.