Since our inception 30 years ago, Buildcorp has grown as a construction business founded on family values and collaborative partnerships. Our success and collaborative culture are the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you will be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from proven and experienced Project Managers to join our team.
This role requires a capacity to deliver safe, high quality and profitable construction projects from conversion, through construction to hand over and finalisation – all the while ensuring client satisfaction, reducing exposure to risk and maximising financial success.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Managing and fostering the client relationship
- Effectively leading and managing projects in accordance with safety, quality, cost and time deadlines, to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Establishing yourself across all aspects of the project from the initial tender stages through to construction and handover
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with our Subcontractor, Consultant and Client partners
- Successful execution of all works ensuring project objectives are being achieved
- Engagement and coordination of contractors
- Programme and cost reporting
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you will receive:
- $299 annually to spend on your health and fitness goals
- Access to personal and financial counselling services for you and your family
- Discounted health insurance rates
- Additional paid leave options
- Generous employee referral bonus
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Construction Management/Engineering or a related discipline
- Proven building knowledge and a thorough understanding of the construction process with solid experience in a similar role (5 years +)
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to motivate, inspire and lead a diverse team
- A focus on coaching and mentoring team members to develop and improve abilities
- Experience in the delivery of either high-end fitout, refurbishment or newbuild commercial projects ($15m+)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong affinity with ensuring safety on site
- Ability to engage with subcontractors, consultants and clients and develop ongoing relationships
- Experience with Design & Construct projects an advantage
We prefer to deal with you directly. To apply for this role please click on the “Apply” button, or head to our website https://www.buildcorp.com.au/careers/positions
Note to agencies: Agency assistance is not required for this role. If we find we need assistance we will contact our preferred recruitment partners. Unsolicited calls and CVs will not be accepted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and embrace the value of a diverse workforce.