Since our inception over 30 years ago, Buildcorp has grown as a construction business founded on family values and long-term partnerships. Our success and collaborative culture are the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you’ll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes
We are currently seeking two motivated HSE Coordinators to work on site with our project teams.
Your Next Opportunity:
Reporting to the HSE&Q Manager, your role will see you ensuring onsite safety compliance in all areas of the project from start to finish. Your role will be responsible for:
- Proactive approach to improving the health and safety standards on site.
- Completing the administration and implementation of the HSE Plan daily on site
- Performing initial reviews of completed subcontractor Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) to ensure they are high quality and meet the requirements
- Conducting regular safety inspection walks
- Ensuring site compliance with the HSE management plan, legislation, regulations, standards and codes
- Presenting on site safety training to build HSE competency and compliance.
- Responding to HSE issues such as serious accident investigation and/or subcontractor control issues
- Exposing and addressing potential HSE problem areas at your site and assisting in finding solutions
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Certificate IV OHS
- Experience in the commercial construction industry such as new build projects and/or refurbishment type projects
- Working knowledge of State WHS legislation in regard to Health, Safety and Environment
- Ability to understand and apply policy and procedures that meet legislative requirements in regard to Health, Safety and Environment
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to develop internal networks and trust with on-site teams
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you'll receive:
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
- Annual health and wellbeing allowance
We'd love to have you join the team and get you involved in delivering projects.
We prefer to deal with you directly. To apply for this role please click on the “Apply” button, or head to our website https://www.buildcorp.com.au/careers/positions
Note to agencies: agency assistance is not required for this role. Unsolicited calls and CVs will not be accepted.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.