Your New Role
Translate our innovative construction solutions to client benefits to maintain our market leading position at the top of the second tier.
- Private hospitals and innovative medical research laboratories
- Private schools
- World-class sporting facilities
- Structural timber buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Student accommodation and hotels
By a company known and trusted for
- Family values
- Balanced teams
- Social impact
- Premium events from intimate dinners to 500 people galas’
- Social media across all platforms
- Photography and video capturing
- Your words applied to printed and digital media
- Your ideas turned into campaigns to open new sectors or target specific opportunities
Your Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in marketing, communications or journalism
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience, ideally in the construction or property industry
- You have a knack for copywriting. You can translate engineering and technical details into client benefits by uncovering why we did something not just what we did
- You’re a team player that understands when to lead and when to support to maintain relationships
- You understand that writing is not about the words you type but what your audience hears, feels and thinks
- You’re a great listener
- You have the eye to choose the right photo to tell the story from the sea of happy snaps
- You have fun, under pressure, solve problems and find solutions
- And, are genuinely interested in how and why people spend millions of dollars building new buildings
- You will work in one of the most respected marketing teams known for constantly leading the industry with our ideas, innovation and output.
- You will work with the senior management, new business, bid and project teams of our new build business.
- You will also be part of a national group of marketing specialists including the owners and founders of our business that support our brand.
Since our inception 30 years ago, Buildcorp has grown as a construction business founded on family values and collaborative partnerships. Our success and culture are the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you will be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes. Our business has:
- Grown our revenues to over $650m and maintained our profitability
- Grown our team to 450+ and maintained our culture, increasing our internal net promoter rating to World Class >75
- Increased the size and complexity of our projects but maintained outstanding client relationships – increasing our external net promoter rating to World Class >80
- Invested in new systems to make our team’s life easier but maintained the rigour of our application with 95%+ audit scores
- Decreased our lost time frequency rate from injury through proactive lead indicator measurement, data and behavioural science
- Been recognised as an Employer of Choice from 2018 – 2021
- Been one of just 10 private Australian businesses recognised for outstanding business performance in the 2021 Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards
Benefits for You
You will be joining a safe, sustainable company that is genuinely interested in you becoming the best version of yourself and growing a career you are proud of. Plus, a variety of benefits you can expect from a company where 96% of the team would recommend it as a great place to work. But we can talk through that detail once we have met.
If you believe you are ideal for this role then you have your first project - convince us. Tell us your story, why you are ideal and why you’re excited about the challenge it offers.
We prefer to deal with you directly. To apply for this role please click on the “Apply” button, or head to our website https://www.buildcorp.com.au/careers/positions
Note to agencies: Agency assistance is not required for this role. If we find we need assistance we will contact our preferred recruitment partners. Unsolicited calls and CVs will not be accepted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and embrace the value of a diverse workforce.