141 Walker Street, North Sydney
Fit-out and Refurbishment
This fit-out and refurbishment project occupied a wide spread work area incorporating an office fit-out, refurbishment of all 10 building passenger/goods lifts, additional commercial tenancies and a complete foyer upgrade with high quality feature finishes including:
- Steel framed glass cube structure protruding through the buildings existing façade to form the main entry
- A steel framed and stainless steel clad lighting structure
- Extensive stainless steel/stone floor and wall finishes
- Feature Supawood panelling and detailed feature lighting throughout.
- All works were completed while maintaining safe and continuous public access through the construction area via purpose built access tunnels.
WINNER 2006 MBA “EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION” AWARD
Krikis & Taylor Architects