240 Queen Street Brisbane Lobby and EOTF
Refurbishment and upgrade of the lobby, street frontage, new awning structure and end of trip facilities
Buildcorp was engaged to deliver a major lobby upgrade and end of trip facilities for this multi-tenanted commercial office tower located in Brisbane’s CBD at 240 Queen Street.
With the ground floor lobby serving as the main pedestrian access from Queen Street to the passenger lifts, the works needed to be completed around pedestrian access at all times and minimise disruption to access and use of the building.
The works included:
- Demolition of an existing street canopy, door header and glass façade
- Construction of new street canopy and glass facade
- Adjustment of levels to remove ramped access
- Demolition of internal planter boxes and ceiling mounted sunshades
- Installation of new ceiling ‘blades/fins’ at a ceiling height of 30 metres
- Relocation of the concierge desk
- Provision of services for new café to the rear
- Modifications to existing and installation of new services
- Fit-out of new end of trip facilities within basement (level B2) including bike racks, nine showers, lockers, drying room, PWD amenities and associated lighting, mechanical, hydraulic and fire services.
Brookfield Commercial Operations Pty Ltd