AMP Office Fitout
Design solutions and programme flexibility help our client smoothly transition into One Melbourne Quarter.
Buildcorp was engaged as a project partner by AMP to create their new workplace, spanning 10,000m² across five floors of the newly opened development.
Working collaborative with the design team, base builder and local stakeholders, Buildcorp’s program allowed our client to spend more time designing their priority features, whilst works started in a responsive, fast tracked schedule.
The workplace consists of one client floor and four typical floors with a design that aims to connect our client’s business units and foster collaboration through internal staircases and flexible working areas.
- Auditorium enclosed with operable walls allowing the space to be completely opened or divided into two rooms
- Ceiling feature cranked blade ceiling throughout the floors
- Curved walls clad with timber battens and acoustically treated
- Entry portals to meeting room entrances with portal windows
- Video-conferencing room with RW40 rating inclusive of acoustic rated hinged door set
- Extensive Audio-Visual works – $2.6M package
- Acoustics rated at 35Rw to 45Rw
- Commercial kitchen
- Barista bar with terrazzo benchtops and feature suspended lighting
- Executive meeting rooms and boardroom
- Concierge Desk mounted to a cantilevered platform extending into the void
- Varied flooring finishes including travertine stone, Bolon planks and terracotta tiles
- Detailed joinery scope including wall paneling
- Main comms room with dedicated UPS Room
- Installation of Sky Signage to the building façade
- Recreation room including steel supports for aerial yoga