Catholic Education Rockhampton
Rectification works to approx. 32,000m2 of hail damaged roofs at four Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton (CEDR) schools
To meet a complex scope of works requiring careful planning and coordination, Buildcorp led an extensive planning & consultation phase to ensure the works were scheduled with minimal disruption.
The project team analysed the complexity of working in each of the live school environments and collaborated with the school stakeholders to define the project scope requirements, the constraints of the works within the school environment and key dates required by the school and the program of works.
This Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) phase included:
- Site inspections, analysing the works and individual school environments
- Consultation with Catholic Education, the school senior management, and insurance representatives to define the project objectives and constraints
- Development of the full project scope, methodologies and programming
- Presentation of the site management plans that clearly explains site access, safe work methods and project objectives
- Community and stakeholder consultation.
Working closely with Catholic Education, the school, and the insurer’s representatives, the works are being delivered over an 18-month period, due for completion by December 2022.
Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton