Stage 2C & 2E Retail Upgrade
The project involved upgrading four distinct areas of current retail and public spaces within Collins Place: Pharmacy Throat, Exhibition Throat, Flinders Throat and Great Space.
Operating within a live environment, works were completed with minimal impact to building management and tenants. Works were carefully sequenced, taking into account tenant operational hours and minimising “on-site” construction; adopting a “prefabricate and place” approach, where possible.
Key features include:
- Refurbishment of dining areas
- Replacement of existing food court seating with mobile leather/timber veneer banquettes and moveable tables
- Extending the upper levels of the Great Space to incorporate additional seating
- Installation of eight fully serviced landscaped totem poles
- Feature wall panelling and screens
- Strategically placed planters
- Replacement of all ground floor chilled water mains – with no disruption to current tenancies or adjacent towers
AMP Capital Limited (AMPCI)