Dentsu Office Fit-out
Dentsu's new office takes up levels 7, 8 & 9 at 510 Church Street including a staircase spanning across all three levels.
Buildcorp were appointed the Dentsu Office Fitout project after a successful tender period in January 2022.
The project was delivered in the newly constructed 510 Church Street building, which required us to work alongside and share lifts and the loading dock with other contractors when accessing the floors with personnel, materials and waste removal.
Dentsu’s new office includes:
- 20 people boardroom,
- Open cell feature ceilings to immersive meeting rooms,
- Meeting rooms ranging from 2 to 12 people,
- High end client breakout space inclusive of bar, kitchen and podium,
- Custom lockers throughout,
- Operable wall to meeting room adding additional flexibility,
- Commissioned feature indigenous artwork,
- Feature plants throughout,
- Inclusive prayer and parent rooms,
- Internal staircase fabricated in situ spanning all three levels,
- Custom hanging light spanning 3 floors within the stair void,
- 400 Sit-to-stand workstations, and
- Custom Joinery throughout.
This project was handed over to the client ‘Defect Free’.