Marsh & McLennan Companies
The first of four fit-outs for Marsh & McLennan Companies
Buildcorp was engaged by Carmichael Tompkins Property Group to transform the 12,000sqm Melbourne workplace for Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Working closely with PTID and Marsh & McLennan the works took place across eight stages, each stage comprised of a level delivered over three weeks and the total program was completed in 24 weeks.
The works included:
- Removal of all existing office furniture and workstations
- Installation of new workstations, lockers, zoom rooms, zoom huddle space and focus room
- Installation of project tables
- Installation of pod meeting rooms (levels 9, 11, 13) and meeting rooms
- Installation of utility room.
The works were completed whilst Marsh & McLennan staff remained in the building. The project metholodologies protected the client’s ‘business as usual’ and our team were commended for the way they eliminated noise and disruption. This was largely due to the majority of noisy works being completed after hours and on weekends.
The success of this project stregthened our relationship with Marsh & McLennan Companies and Buildcorp was chosen to deliver their other workplace fit-outs in other states.
Marsh and McLennan Co.