St George Private Hospital Expansion
Private Hospital expansion and refurbishment
Buildcorp was engaged by Ramsay Health Care to undertake the planning, design and construction of St George Private Hospital’s refurbishment to the existing Ground Floor and Level 1 areas.
The scope of works included the construction of multiple clinical facilities, carefully managed around the Hospital’s live environment operations. The works covered:
- Three new theatres and one shelled theatre for future expansion
- New Oncology Ward including 20 beds
- New Surgical Ward including 16 beds
- Refurbishment of existing CCU
- New administration & executive offices
As part of the project, Buildcorp undertook the expansion and rearrangement of the current Day Surgery facilities which included the construction of an additional Procedure Room.
Staff amenities were also optimised, and the stores, sterile stock and staff tea room were relocated.
Ramsay Health Care Limited
Health Projects International