Voco & Indigo Hotels Refurbishment
Two hotels, one major refurbishment project - brightening up the river city.
With loads of personality and a rich neighbourhood story to discover, these high-profile hotels are a fantastic addition to the Brisbane Hotel scene.
Prior to commencing onsite as Managing Contractor, Buildcorp Queensland was involved in an Early Contractor Involvement phase followed by a site investigation period where we de-risked the project and program for our client.
The project included the refurbishment and rebranding of two hotels concurrently. Whilst two separate hotels, the buildings are linked through a shared plant room area and involves more than 25,000m2 refurbishment and fit-out works.
14 storey hotel with 194 rooms, bar, restaurant, function spaces and commercial kitchens and office areas. The work consists of:
- Ground floor reception & café refurbishment works
- Relocation of ball room, functions rooms and offices,
- Upgrade to restaurant & public toilets
- Introduction of stair fire pressurisation system and new risers for mechanical pipework
- New fire sprinklers installed throughout the building
- Refurbishment of 194 rooms and corridors
- New Gym
- External building signage
16 storey hotel with 212 rooms, bar, restaurant, gym, café and laneway. Hotel Indigo has undergone a complete internal rebuild and fit-out including:
- Upgrade to base build services
- Extensive guestroom refurbishment including bathrooms
- New bar, restaurant & kitchen over 2 floors
- New reception, entrance, and lobby areas
- External building signage including mural
Pro-Invest Developments Pty Ltd
Joseph Pang Design Consultants