Wilson Group Office
Buildcorp worked alongside Carr Design and Medland Engineering to deliver a 1,500m2 office fit-out for Wilson, operators of Wilson Parking, Security, Health and Storage.
This project was delivered within an occupied building, relocating Wilson’s corporate headquarters from Level 16 to Level 13 in the Melbourne Central Tower. The workplace design highlights Wilson’s commitment to quality incorporating features and finishes that reflect an A-grade office fit out.
- Feature ceiling and reception screen using Buildcorp’s in-house joinery business, Euroline.
- Statement reception desk with off-form concrete panels surrounded by timber screens featuring Wilson brand identity.
- Quartz stone carpet flooring in the reception and breakout areas.
- Timber wall panelling with inset magnetic whiteboards to core walls and office perimeter.
- Feature acoustic treatment applied to reception and breakout area soffits with painted out services.