Buildcorp now available in timber
Buildcorp’s structural timber solutions combine world leading forestry and manufacturing, innovative engineering with the culture and collaborative approach we’re known for.
We are sharing our structural timber expertise and knowledge with like-minded partners.
It’s our experience that separates us from the rest
Buildcorp has been working with structural timber since 2018 and with our partners we have:
structural timber viability
at over $150m, and growing
Buildcorp in timber success stories
Ainsworth Building Macquarie University
The Bond, Norwest
UQ Physiol Refectory Building
Timber feasibility assessments now available
Our expertise has been built over the past 32 years combing our knowledge in BIM, design ﬁnalisation, prefabrication, cost planning, logistics and compliance.
To date our lessons learnt can be summarised in one key ﬁnding: A structural timber project needs to be designed that way with multiple factors considered to make it viable.
Our team can review your upcoming project from all aspects to provide you with a comprehensive timber feasibility assessment service to explore the beneﬁts of structural timber on your project. This includes undertaking:
- Site review assessing the viability of your proposed site for structural timber construction
- Design review highlighting lessons learnt and areas for potential optimisation
- Compliance review assessing risks and outlining a path to approval
- Logistics review assessing supplier and transportation options
- Materials handling, site establishment review providing accurate estimating on the preliminaries costs associated with delivering a structural timber projects
- Cost plan incorporating market feedback and current rates for conﬁdence in your budgets.