Smart systems designed for quality & efficiency
Buildcorp’s commitment to the right processes informed by continual learning has driven the development of our industry leading systems over the last three decades.
The smarts from all of our experience are now captured in our internally developed, award-winning, end-to-end business systems, including certified systems for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801. Our WHS management system is also accredited by the FSC (Federal Safety Commissioner).
Our business systems are simple and effective, supporting tightly integrated electronic workflows that:
- Shorten the learning curve: requiring minimal training so projects get up and running quickly
- Ensure consistency: generating quality results, every time
- Capture learnings: ensuring our clients benefit from our existing knowledge and continual learnings
- Reduce risk and increase transparency: supporting fast, evidence-based decisions to meet our clients’ safety, quality, time and budget targets
- Improve communications: helping our teams deliver a better experience for all stakeholders
We regularly review our systems and invest in improvements and new technologies to innovate for efficiency, protect our people and deliver optimal results for our stakeholders.
Award winning systems
- 2010 Finalist: Systems Excellence Awards, ‘Integrated Management Systems’ and ‘Quality Management Systems’. (The first construction company to make the finals in two categories)
- 2016 Award Winner, 2018 & 2019 Merit Awards: Master Builders Association of NSW Excellence in Construction Awards, ‘Site Safety – Innovative Safety System’
- 2018 Award Winner: icare NSW Care and Service Excellence Awards, ‘Excellence in Injury Prevention’. (The first construction company to win an icare safety award.)