Agile workplace transformation
Fit-out of REA Group’s (realestate.com.au) new office at Church Street, Richmond.
The team worked to transform a new, semi-integrated building into a modern, flexible and agile workplace.
One of the key aspects of the project was the integration of modern technology platforms into the agile architectural design.
A design and construct approach was adopted for the structure of 15 free-standing meeting room pods, each boasting a sophisticated audio-visual setup with high acoustic properties.
Key features include:
- Activity Based Workplace (ABW) design
- Freestanding meeting room pods
- $3M AV package
- 700+ workstations
- 4 comms rooms (1 per floor)
- Main comms room with gas suppression, VESDA and CRAC unit
- 77-floor boxes
- 29 supplementary mechanical A/C units
- 2,000sqm of epoxy flooring
- Staff hub and collaboration spaces
- End of trip facilities
- Training rooms