Albany Creek Village Shopping Centre
Repositioning and refurbishment of suburban retail centre without impacting trade
The major internal works included upgrades to the property’s flooring, ceiling and lighting as well as ambience works.
External works involved significant new centre façade treatment and new lighting and flooring. New landscaping works provide a respite area for shoppers to enjoy and relax. Signage upgrades included an external tenancy signage package, two new high-profile signage pylons and entry signage to complement its rebranding.
- Dust mitigation: demolition of mall area required extensive dust mitigation strategies to ensure it was clean and safe for trade every day
- Structural investigation: integrating structural facade and suspended ceiling elements into existing structure required extensive investigation work
- Safe thresholds: staged installation of new tiling internally and externally required detailed planning to ensure thresholds were maintained for the public
- Traffic management: staged installation of external pavements and update to the car park configuration was delivered while maintaining centre traffic flow
- Safe access: installing new entry glazing, auto doors and support steel while maintaining pedestrian access during trading hours.
Fortius Funds Management